Meetings & Luncheons
If you’re an IU department, a non-profit, a business, or another local group looking for a place to host a meeting or luncheon, then we have the perfect facilities for you.
- The Carr Center, which has a built-in audio-visual system, is ideal for meetings with 20 to 75 people. Seating options are flexible — we can set up tables and chairs in rows, rounds, or theater-style. The Carr Center also has wireless internet.
- Griffith Hall, which overlooks our 110-acre lake, can easily accommodate anywhere from 15 to 60 people. The room is typically set with round tables that seat 6 per table, but can be changed according to your needs.
- Cross Keys Inn is a large meeting hall that can be used for events as well. Tables and chairs can be set to accommodate around 80 people. Cross Keys Inn also has wireless internet and a built-in projector screen.
- Baxter Dining Hall is our largest meeting space, with tables and chairs for around 200 people. Accented by picture windows and skylights, this is a beautiful and comfortable facility.
- Agape Lodge is a great option for smaller, more informal meetings. With tables and chairs for up to 20 people, the main room also has several couches and a fireplace, giving it a more intimate feeling. Agape Lodge also has wireless internet.
- The Manor House can be used for daily events as well. This beautifully restored 1912 home features a conference room in the basement, as well as a dining room for up to 40 people, a living room, a solarium, TV, wireless internet, a library, and a back porch.
We can provide high quality food service for your next meeting or luncheon — just let us know what you’d like! We can serve meals in any of the above locations — we can have a hot or continental breakfast ready as your guests arrive in the morning, and can serve lunch at a time of your choosing. If you feel like having a change of scenery during your meal, you could always walk over to Baxter Dining Hall for your meals, too. For more information, visit our Dining and Catering Services page.
Once you arrive on the beautiful wooded campus of Bradford Woods, you’re sure to feel refreshed and energized. Take a break from your meeting to enjoy some of our accessible walking trails, our self-guided wetland interpretive tour, or just explore the woods.