Forms & Information
Visiting Bradford Woods for an Environmental Education residential program takes much planning and preparation on the parts of both the Bradford Woods staff and the teachers who are bringing children. The information below is vital for ensuring that the program flows smoothly. Please look carefully at the required paperwork, send it to us, then go through the packet for preparing for camp. It is imperative you also read and are familiar with Bradford Woods Policies and Procedures prior to your visit.
- 2014-2015 Program Request Form
- 2015-2016 Program Request Form
- Environmental Education Forms (Trail Group Assignments, Cabin Assignments, Medical Release, Photo Release, Trading Post Order Form)
- Information Packet for Schools (Information about curriculum, modules, recreations, chaperone guidelines, etc.)
- Thematic Journals (may be printed and used as a companion to learning at Bradford Woods)