Forms & Information
Visiting Bradford Woods for an Environmental Education residential program takes much planning and preparation on the parts of both the Bradford Woods staff and the teachers who are bringing children. The information below is vital for ensuring that the program flows smoothly. Please look carefully at the required paperwork, send it to us, then go through the packet for preparing for camp. It is imperative you also read and are familiar with Bradford Woods Policies and Procedures prior to your visit.
- EE Program Request Form 2016-2017
- EE Program Request Form 2017-18 – for next school year!
- The above forms can be used for scheduling your school visit for either this year or the following school year. Please use the appropriate form based on the date you are choosing.
- The form can be electronically filled out after you save to your computer.
- Priority will be given to schools with forms submitted by March 1
- Please send the form directly to email@example.com
- EE Info Packet (includes information about curriculum and forms to fill out and return, including Trail Group Assignments, Cabin Assignments, Medical Release, Photo Release, and Trading Post Order Form)
- Thematic Journals (may be printed and used as a companion to learning at Bradford Woods)