Facilities & Services
Bradford Woods strives to offer its guests a complete experience with excellent and personal customer service. Whether you’re interested in a business luncheon, a family retreat, a scrapbooking weekend, a quiet getaway, a team-building or leadership training experience, or a large weekend retreat, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a taste of what the Bradford Woods facilities have to offer:
- 19 different overnight lodges, ranging from our summer camp cabins in Baxter and Lilly Village to the historic Manor House.
- Various meeting venues, accommodating anywhere from a small group of 10 to a large group of 250.
- A professional Dining and Catering Services department that will cater to your needs.
- A picturesque 110-acre lake.
- Activities, including our high and low challenge courses.