2018 PATH Conference
2018 Region 4 PATH International Conference
The 2018 Region 4 PATH International Conference will be held at Bradford Woods from Friday, April 20th through Sunday, April 22nd. It will feature several programs, covering various topics, including: inclusion, disability awareness, and horse safety & performance. Food service will be provided, with the exception of dinner on Saturday. There will also be shared lodging available for those wishing to stay on site. This means you may have a roommate. Private accommodation is unavailable at Bradford Woods. See below for more information on lodging:
Manor House Registration ($53.76/night) – Includes accommodations in the Bradford Woods Manor House. The Bradford Woods Manor, our premier facility, was built in 1912 and comes equipped with fire places, a pool table, small meeting spaces, and linen service. Its eight charming bedrooms offer one to five beds per room, with each bedroom having its own restroom. The Manor House is available to book Thursday, April 19th starting at 6pm through Sunday, April 22nd at 5pm.
Agape Lodge Registration ($33.60/night) – Includes accommodations in our Agape Lodge. This cabin provides a cozy atmosphere, and includes six bedrooms with a combination of bunk beds and single beds. It also has a spacious living room area, as well as a full kitchen. There are also separate male and female bathroom and shower facilities. The great room has tables and chairs, along with several couches and a fireplace. Agape also has wireless internet. Agape Lodge is available to book Thursday, April 19th starting at 6pm through Saturday, April 21st with a 10am check-out time.
Baxter Cabin Registration ($21.80/night) – Includes accommodations in one of our Baxter Cabins. Our Baxter Cabins offer a large room that sleeps 10 people, two small rooms that each sleep four people, one half-bath, a large community bathroom and a sitting area with a large wooden table and chairs. The Baxter Cabins are all fully accessible, and offer a quaint atmosphere. This accommodation is available to book starting on Friday, April 20th at 7am through Saturday, April 21st with a 10am check-out time.
Ryan Cottage Registration ($33.60/night) – Includes accommodations in our Ryan Cottage. This facility is our newest family-style cabin, and is located near Agape Lodge. Ryan Cottage has 11 beds in four bedrooms – three of the bedrooms have three beds (a bunkbed and one twin bed), while the master bedroom has two beds. The master bedroom has its own bathroom, while another two full bathrooms share the hallway with the other bedrooms. The living area has a TV, DVD player, fireplace, couch, dining room table, and chairs. Ryan Cottage is available to book starting on Thursday, April 19th at 6pm through Saturday, April 21st with a 10am check-out time. This facility is available to male registrants only.
- Check-in: Check-in will be from 8am – 9am on Friday, April 20th and 8:30am – 9am on Saturday, April 21st at the Welcome Shelter next to the Bradford Woods Administrative Building.
- Opening Sessions: Begins at 9:45am on Friday, April 20th following breakfast. There will be programs taking place at the Equine Center as well as Griffith Hall during this time. On Saturday, April 21st, there will be sessions beginning at 9:45am at Griffith Hall and Cross Keys Inn.
- Meals: Meals run from breakfast on Friday through lunch on Sunday, excluding dinner on Saturday, April 21st.
- Closing: There will be a continental breakfast available at the Manor House on Sunday from 7am – 8am, followed by a PATH Standards Course taking place until 2pm. A box lunch will be provided at 12pm.
If you have questions related to the conference, please contact Christine Pirot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for this event is through PATH International. For on-site lodging options at Bradford Woods please see below:
Lodging registration for the PATH Intnl Conference is taking place on Indiana University’s online event registration system, INLighten. You can access the registration via the link below. IU’s system can sometimes be confusing, so reference the registration instructions below.
- Add PATH Conference to your cart.
- You will have to create a Profile for yourself. Click on “Sign Up” to create a profile with your information.
- After clicking “Next”, please follow the directions listed on the page.
- You will receive a message from email@example.com to verify your signup. This e-mail may take a few minutes to arrive.
- Click the “Verify Signup” link in the email.
- This will take you to the INlighten log in screen.
- Unles you’re part of IU, you’ll need to use one of the four account types at the bottom to complete your login: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, or Yahoo. If you do not have one of these four accounts you WILL NEED to create one in order to register.
- After logging in you’ll find payment information at the top of the screen with the camp you’re registering for below.
- Select the camper profile you just set up to add your information to the registration.
To pay with a credit card:
- Click “Pay Now.”
- If you pay by card you’ll be sent to a confirmation page, click “Next”, then you’ll be automatically directed to PayPal for processing. Note: You DO NOT have to have a PayPal account to pay.
- PayPal will allow you to pay by credit card; choose Guest Checkout. If you have a PayPal account, you may login to pay.
To pay with a check:
- Click “Pay Later.”
- Checks should be made out to ‘Indiana University – Bradford Woods’
- Please write “PATH Conference Spring 2018” on the memo line of the check. This will ensure that your payment will be added to our account with Indiana University Conferences and linked to your registration.
- All checks should be sent to:
Indiana University Conferences
PO Box 6212
Indianapolis, IN 46206
Once you’ve completed payment or chose to pay later, you will receive confirmation of your registration and payment. You will be able to log on to your INlighten account and access invoices or receipts and see any pending payment/information for your registration.
Registration Questions? Please contact Melanie Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-342-2915 Ext. 5238