Bradford Woods offers several different employment opportunities – seasonal, full time, internships, part time, nursing, administrative, maintenance, program staff, and many more. We hire over 100 staff annually with numerous positions available in fall, spring and summer.
Recreation Therapy Positions
- Rec Therapy Summer Staff 2015 – Summer camp opportunities working with a diverse community who serves camps for children and adults with physical disabilities and special medical needs.
- Online Application for Rec Therapy – some forms will still need to be filled out by hand.
Outdoor Education Positions
- Outdoor Instructor Positions (Spring and Fall seasons) - Now hiring for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016! Teach environmental education (primarily 5th grade) and facilitate teambuilding for all groups of all ages.
- Summer Adventures Facilitator (Summer) – Full for this summer. Hiring now for summer 2016! Need a summer internship? Check out this summer adventure!
- Retreat Specialist- Now Hiring for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. This position is perfect for those interested in tourism, events, retreats, and more. Students, pair this position with an internship!
- Adventure Education Specialist – Now Hiring for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. If you love climbing, teambuilding, and ropes course management, this is the position for you! Also, works well as an internship!
- Environmental Education Specialist – Now Hiring for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016. If you prefer using the outdoors as your classroom, love teaching kids about the natural environmental, have experience coordinating school programs at an outdoor learning center, then check out this position.
- Online Application for Outdoor Education – including Outdoor Instructors and Specialists for Retreats, Adventure, and Environmental Education. Some forms will still need to be filled out by hand.
General Positions & Information
- Support Staff Positions - Includes Administrative Assistant, Office Services Assistant, Accounting Assistant and Account Representative.
- Administrative Openings – Bradford Woods is an extremely diverse and dynamic organization that has been providing programs for over 40 years. As a global leader in challenge education and recreational therapy, we have earned a national and international reputation. Bradford Woods offers unsurpassed experiences and opportunities in a wide range of positions. All upper-level administrative positions are handled by Indiana University Human Resources. To view current Bradford Woods administrative openings, please visit the Professional Staff Position Openings posted by IU Bloomington Human Resources.
All applications must be accompanied by the following forms. Some positions also require reference forms (see links to online applications above).