Bradford Woods offers several different employment opportunities – seasonal, full time, internships, part time, nursing, administrative, maintenance, program staff, and many more. We hire over 100 staff annually with numerous positions available in fall, spring and summer.
Recreation Therapy Positions
- Rec Therapy Summer Staff 2015 – Summer camp opportunities working with a diverse community who serves camps for children and adults with physical disabilities and special medical needs.
- Online Application for Rec Therapy – some forms will still need to be filled out by hand.
Outdoor Education Positions
- Outdoor Instructor Positions (Spring and Fall seasons) - Now hiring for Spring 2015! Teach environmental education and facilitate teambuilding for youth (primarily 5th grade).
- Summer Adventures Facilitator (Summer) – Now hiring for Summer 2015! Create lasting memories during the summer months as you facilitate teambuilding, belay on the alpine tower, zipline, and pamper platform, teach outdoor living skills, and counsel youth.
- Program Specialist – Filled for Spring 2015, but opportunities for Fall 2015 are available.
- Online Application for Outdoor Education – some forms will still need to be filled out by hand.
General Positions & Information
- Support Staff Positions - Includes Administrative Assistant, Office Services Assistant, Accounting Assistant and Account Representative.
- Administrative Openings – Bradford Woods is an extremely diverse and dynamic organization that has been providing programs for over 40 years. As a global leader in challenge education and recreational therapy, we have earned a national and international reputation. Bradford Woods offers unsurpassed experiences and opportunities in a wide range of positions. All upper-level administrative positions are handled by Indiana University Human Resources. To view current Bradford Woods administrative openings, please visit the Professional Staff Position Openings posted by IU Bloomington Human Resources.