Facilities & Services
Bradford Woods strives to offer its guests a complete experience with excellent and personal customer service. Whether you’re interested in a business luncheon, a family retreat, a scrapbooking weekend, a quiet getaway, a team-building or leadership training experience, or a large weekend retreat, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a taste of what the Bradford Woods facilities have to offer:
- 19 different overnight lodges, ranging from our summer camp cabins in Baxter and Lilly Village to the historic Manor House.
- Various meeting venues, accommodating anywhere from a small group of 10 to a large group of 250.
- A professional Dining and Catering Services department that will cater to your needs.
- A picturesque 110-acre lake.
- Activities, including our high and low challenge courses.
One of the best ways to discover more about our property and our pricing is to download the 2012 Bradford Woods Facilities Guide (PDF). The facilities guide includes information about all of our facilities, including square footage, as well as answers to frequently asked questions.