Bradford Woods is located on State Road 67 near Martinsville, Indiana, 30 minutes south of Indianapolis and 30 minutes north of Bloomington.
To get to Bradford Woods from the North:
– Take 67 South towards Mooresville and Martinsville.
– After passing through Mooresville, continue another 8 miles. Bradford Woods will be located on your right, approximately one mile after you pass a Marathon gas station.
To get to Bradford Woods from the South:
– Take 37 North to Martinsville.
– Merge onto Morton Ave/IN-39 North.
– Follow IN-39 across the White River, then bear right onto 67 North.
– Follow 67 North approximately 5 miles. Look for the brown sign directing you to Bradford Woods. The entrance to camp will be on your left.
Please note: GPS units often give bad directions to Bradford Woods. We’re working on resolving the issue, but in the meantime, please double-check our location on the map below.
To Get to the Bradford Woods North End:
– Download these PDF directions.